Friday, January 22, 2010

I Am Your Problem

HE is not your problem, I am. SHE is not your problem, I am. THEY are not your problem, I am. IT is not your problem, I am. My name is FLESH and I am your problem. I demand all of your attention. I can never be satisfied. I have my rights. I live for pleasure and despise pain. I refuse to be quiet. I am demanding, impatient, and controlling. I am not intimidated by anything..... except the power of the Holy Spirit, which forever fights for my territory and for the throne of my kingdom. Make no mistake, I am no stranger to war and I will not retreat quietly. My strategy is simple..... seemingly insignificant battles in which my adversary finds it easier to surrender than to fight. The more territory I gain, the harder it will be for anyone to defeat me. I am flanked by my allies of sin and fear, but my name is FLESH and I am your problem. If you plan to battle me, you'd best not come alone!

Chip Moody

No comments: