Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Election Results Predicted Here Today!

Didn't sleep well last night.... lots on my heart and mind. I'm still digesting all of the events of yesterday, while anticipating the day ahead.

One of the things that everyone seems to be concerned about is the upcoming election. Regardless of which side of the aisle people find themselves on, almost everyone I talk with has an opinion, is "concerned", or at least curious about what the outcome will be.

I'm about to make a bold prediction...... I believe that God has revealed to me what the outcome of the election will be. That's right, I'm willing to go out on a limb here and publicly proclaim what I am certain will be the results of the presidential election in a few weeks......

It came to me directly from God's word in my quiet time this morning......
Proverbs 21:1 "The LORD controls rulers, just as he determines the course of rivers". - CEV

The reality is that God is ultimately the Ruler of all "rulers". I don't know if this does for you what it does for me, but if I can digest this, I can take one more "concern" off of my list today. God is not only in control of my life and circumstances today, He is in complete control of the whole universe. There are no emergency meetings in heaven to discuss the possible outcomes of the election, the global financial crisis, or anything else we are prone to worry about after we watch the evening news. GOD is in CONTROL - don't be fooled, and don't forget!

Whatever It Takes,
Chip Moody

No comments: