Monday, December 1, 2008

WOW - What A Morning!

I guess God knew I needed a little something extra today as we get back into the groove with school starting back and the pressure of completing preparations for Christmas At Skipstone this week. Take a minute to watch this clip I found this morning....



I pray this challenges you as it did me this morning. Here a passage I read as part of my devotional this morning that really spoke to me too....

From Psalm 61: 1-4 NLT
1 O God, listen to my cry!Hear my prayer!
2 From the ends of the earth,I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed.
Lead me to the towering rock of safety,
3 for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me.
4 Let me live forever in your sanctuary, safe beneath the shelter of your wings!

Have a BLESSED week!

Whatever It Takes,
Chip Moody

No comments: