Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Break Week Update

Although we were officially closed this week for Thanksgiving break, most of our staff have been here, working very hard to get all of the lights and decorations up for Christmas At Skipstone. I really appreciate all of the extra time these folks have invested this week in order to make our upcoming event a reality!

We did complete the burning and clean-up of Blessing Cottage. It's really strange to ride through the property and not see the cottage there..... but it made the view of the lake even more incredible. It's one more step towards developing the Pinnacle Park area.

We were attempting to "power up" the lights on the front entrance yesterday when I hit a water main with the trencher.... yee haw! I spent the afternoon digging in the mud to make the repair. It was pretty ugly, and we have a nice mud hole at the entrance now from all of my mess plus the rain last night.

We did have some technical trouble with our website that was brought to my attention last night, but I think it has been resolved.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.....

Whatever It Takes,
Chip Moody

No comments: